Areas of Practice
Rosy Arora practices in general civil litigation, with a focus on personal injury and estate and commercial litigation.
Rosy was called to the bar in 2020, after completing her articles with Hammerco. In addition to English, Rosy is fluent in Punjabi.
- Admitted to the Bar of British Columbia, 2020
- JD, University of New Brunswick, 2019
- BA, University of British Columbia, 2016
Memberships and affiliations
- Member, South Asian Bar Association
- Member, Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Volunteer, Access Pro Bono
- Volunteer Editor, People’s Law School
- Volunteer, Canucks Autism Network
- Member, Tennis B.C.