Areas of Practice
Sexual Assault Litigation
Rosy Arora is a litigator with a practice focused primarily on commercial, insurance, assault, and construction litigation.
Rosy Arora joined the firm as an articled student in 2019, and as an associate in 2020. Prior to joining the firm, Rosy worked as a Legal Advocate. At Mental Health Review Panel Hearings, she represented individuals detained as involuntary patients in psychiatric units.
Rosy has appeared before Administrative Tribunals, and the Provincial and Supreme Court of British Columbia. Rosy is focused on practical resolutions of client’s disputes. Rosy is fluent in English and Punjabi.
- Admitted to the Bar of British Columbia, 2020
- JD, University of New Brunswick, 2019
- BA, University of British Columbia, 2016
Memberships and affiliations
- Member, South Asian Bar Association
- Member, Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Business Networking International, Vancouver Creekside Chapter
Awards and Achievements
- Women in Law Award – Boutique Law Firm of the Year, Lawyer Monthly Magazine 2022
- UNB Law Competitive Moot Team- McKelvey Cup Trial Advocacy Competition 2019
- Volunteer, Access Pro Bono
- Volunteer Editor, People’s Law School
- Volunteer, Canucks Autism Network
- Volunteer Mentor, University of New Brunswick Alumni Mentor Program
- In her free time, Rosy enjoys hiking and playing tennis.