Areas of Practice
Morgyn Chandler is the Co-Managing Partner at Hammerco Lawyers. She is a forceful advocate with a successful track record of winning exceptional results for her clients.
With over 12 years of experience in personal injury and estate litigation, Morgyn has a reputation for successful resolution based on persuasive and astute legal strategies. She believes that establishing and maintaining open, honest, and ongoing communication with her clients is critical to ensuring the best possible outcome.
Morgyn appears regularly in the courtroom, and is also a strong proponent of alternative dispute resolution. Morgyn is a sought after speaker and author in the fields of personal injury and estate litigation. She was named for her work in Personal Injury litigation in the 15th edition of Best Lawyers in Canada.
- Kim Wilson
- Jade Wong
Supervisor Litigation Support
- Admitted to the Bar of British Columbia, 2009
- University of British Columbia, LL.B., 2008
- BA, with Distinction, University of Victoria, 2005
- Diploma, Russian as a second language, School of Russian and Asian Studies, St. Petersburg State University, 2004
Memberships and Affiliations
- Vice President, Cowichan Valley Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Lower Mainland Grief Recovery Society
- Board of Directors, Cowichan Valley Brain injury Society
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia
- Member, Cowichan Chamber of Commerce
- Speaker, Trial Lawyers Association of B.C.
- Speaker, Continuing Legal Education Society of B.C.
- Speaker, B.C. Estates Forum
- Speaker, Canadian Bar Association
Awards and Achievements
- Best Lawyers in Canada, Personal Injury Litigation, 2020/2021
- “Inheritance under BC Law” BC Local News, September 2019
- “How Criminal Court Proceedings May Affect Civil Matters.” Civil Law for Criminal Lawyers, 2012
Conferences and Lectures
- “Litigation, Regulation and Estate Planning.” B.C. Estates Forum, June 10, 2020
- “A Battle of Wills” 2020 Vision” Tips and Tactics for a Successful Plaintiff’s Litigation Practice, February 21, 2020
- “Hot Tips from Top Mentors” Women Lawyers Forum of the CBA, September 26, 2018
- “ Traumatic Brain injury: The Neuro-surgical Perspective” CLE 2018
- Inheritance battles are on the rise in B.C.
B.C. Business | April 2020
Vancouver Magazine | April 8, 2020
- Time Machines and Settlement Figures
My Business Magazine | May 2019
- Volunteer, British Columbia SPCA
- Vancouver, Courtenay, Comox, Cowichan Valley