Lei Yang has 15 years of accounting experience in the legal and financial industry.
Lei joined Hammerco in 2018 as finance manager. In her current role, Lei is responsible for managing all areas of accounting and finance of the firm.
As a dedicated and detailed-oriented accounting professional, Lei provides strategic analysis for Partners and the management team to determine project and company profitability. She prepares financial statements and cash flows and helps develop policies and procedures for the firm.
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA)
- Certified General Accountant (CGA)
Memberships and Affiliations
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants of B.C.
- In Lei’s spare time, she loves to spend time with her family and friends.
- Lei has been living in Vancouver for 19 years. She was born and raised in Shanghai, China.