Areas of Practice
Sexual Assault & Elder Abuse
Kevin McLaren has practiced as a civil litigator for over 15 years. He has helped hundreds of clients settle personal injury claims, both simple and complex. He is an experienced trial lawyer and heads the firm’s Class Action and Commercial Litigation practices. Kevin is a partner at the firm, and joined Hammerco in 2013.
Kevin advocates to obtain effective and efficient results for his clients. He represents individuals and business owners, never insurance companies. He only accepts cases for clients and causes he believes in.
- Admitted to the Bar of British Columbia, 2005
- LLB, University of Victoria, 2004
- B.Sc., University of British Columbia, 2000
Memberships and Affiliations
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Vancouver Bar Association
- Member, Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
Awards and Achievements
- Voted Best Lawyer When an Accident Strikes, Georgia Strait Best of Vancouver Awards, 2020
- Kevin lives in North Vancouver and enjoys exploring everything the North Shore has to offer. He is a three time finisher of the Knee Knacker ultra marathon and two time finisher of the Whistler Gran Fondo.
- While Kevin is serious about endurance sports, he reminds people that being serious and being good are two entirely different things.