Areas of Practice
Zach joined Hammerco in 2022 after working in a mid-sized boutique law firm in downtown Vancouver.
Since being called to the bar, Zach has primarily worked as ICBC defense counsel, however, he has also maintained a plaintiff personal injury practice. Zach uses his knowledge of ICBC to advocate for his plaintiff clients effectively.
Zach has represented his clients in the British Columbia Supreme Court and in Provincial Court many times on a range of matters.
- Admitted to the Bar of British Columbia, 2020
- University of Windsor, Juris Doctor, 2019
- University of Detroit Mercy, Juris Doctor, 2019
- Queen’s University, BAH, Philosophy, 2015
Awards and Achievements
- President of the Windsor Law Athletic Society, 2017-2019
- Vice President of the Windsor Entertainment Law Society, 2018-2019
- Ultimate frisbee and hockey
- Music, guitar, and piano
- All things coffee
- Toronto, Ontario