Areas of Practice
Sexual Assault & Elder Abuse
Zoë practiced civil litigation in Victoria, BC for seven years before joining Hammerco in 2021.
Based out of Hammerco’s Courtenay office, Zoë practices primarily in the areas of estate litigation, commercial litigation, personal injury, and sexual assault claims.
- Sarah Andrews
- Admitted to the Bar of British Columbia, 2015
- JD. Dalhousie University Law School (Schulich School of Law), 2014
- BA, with Distinction, University of Victoria, 2011
Memberships and Affiliations
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia
- Member, Comox Valley Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Cedar Coast Field Station
- Executive Board, Young Lawyers Victoria Section 2018-2020
- Member, Lower Island Women’s Soccer Association
- Playing soccer, snowboarding, hiking, spending time in craft breweries, and enjoying all the activities the Comox Valley has to offer.
- Denman Island, British Columbia