Areas of Practice
In all aspects of her practice, Renita Lam is focused on providing excellent client service as well as effective and timely solutions to her clients’ needs.
Renita advises clients on the set up of their business, including helping them incorporate and preparing shareholder, joint venture and sale and purchase agreements.
In addition, Renita assists businesses and individuals with both residential and commercial real estate transactions and advises individuals on estate planning, including preparing wills, trusts and powers of attorney.
Before joining the firm, Renita practiced with a multi-practice Vancouver law firm where she gained valuable experience assisting businesses and individuals with their business, real estate and estate planning needs.
Renita is fluent in Cantonese and routinely assists Chinese-speaking clients.
- Yvonne Tang
- Wei Zhang
- Paige Derouin
- Jaybie Ng
- Admitted to the Bar of British Columbia, 2015
- JD, The University of Calgary, 2013
- BA, The University of British Columbia, 2009
Memberships and Affiliations
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Greater Vancouver Board of Trade
- Member, Company of Young Professionals at the Greater Vancouver Board of Trade
- Member, Young Women in Business Vancouver
- Member, Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers (British Columbia)
- spending time with family