People and Operations Manager
Shirley joined Hammerco in 2022 as People and Operations Manager. She believes that building solid relationships is the key to any organization’s success and has enjoyed these successes within the wide array of industries that she has been employed in; commercial facilities management, the community living sector, private education, the casino industry, and global retail business.
As a business and human resources professional, Shirley is respected by her colleagues, clients, and stakeholders for her expertise in best people practices, operations management efficiency, and her desire to continuously educate herself on the unfamiliar. Shirley believes in enjoying herself at work and her hearty laugh can often be heard in the background when she is in the office.
- Management Certificate, Human Resources, British Columbia Institute of Technology
- BA, Memorial University
- Business Administration Certificate, Memorial University
Memberships and Affiliations
- Human Resources Management Association
- Shirley enjoys spending time with her family, friends, and her pug Basil.
- She loves road trips, the great outdoors, and exploring new restaurants.
- She is a self-described online Scrabble addict.