Areas of Practice
Mark Tinmouth has represented hundreds of clients through their injury claims.
Mark joined Hammerco in 2020 after seven years with partner firm Bush & Co. on Vancouver Island.
He represents clients injured as a result of negligence. He has appeared in the Provincial and Supreme Court of B.C.
Mark has been practicing law for nine years. His early legal career included work in maritime law and as a city solicitor in Eastern Canada.
- Admitted to the Bar of Nova Scotia, 2008
- Admitted to the Bar of British Columbia, 2011
- LLB, Dalhousie University, 2007
- LLM University of Edinburgh, 2010
- BA, Mount Allison University, 1999
- BA, Trent University, 2004
Memberships and Affiliations
- Member, Law Society of BC
- Member, Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Mark enjoys the great outdoors, especially hiking, biking, and golf.
- Mark is from Toronto and now lives in Courtnay, B.C.