Ken Lee’s information technology experience spans 30 years.
Ken has worked the full breadth of technology from personal computers to hyper-converged infrastructure platforms to Cloud environments.
Ken strives to improve IT efficiencies by facilitating relationships with technology for his end-users rather than just enabling technology. His academic interest in media ecology helps him to frame IT as an extension of ourselves rather than something which simply serves us.
He joined the firm in 2012.
- University of Alberta, Master of Arts in Communications and Technology, University of Alberta, 2019
- Bachelor of Arts in Professional Communication, Royal Roads University, 2012
- Network Administration and Security Professional Technical Certificate, British Columbia Institute of Technology, 2005
Memberships and Affiliations
- Member, Canadian Communication Association
- Member, International Communication Association
- Member, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- Member, Media Ecology Association
- Past Member, Project Management Institute
- Past Member, International Association of Privacy Professionals
- Past Member, International Association of Business Communicators
Awards and Achievements
- Founders Award, Royal Roads University, 2012
- Certified Information Privacy Professional – Canada (CIPP/C), 2012
- Certified Information Privacy Technologist (CIPT), 2012
- CompTIA Security+, 2006
- Linux LPIC-1, 2006
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator, 2006
- CompTIA A+, 2005
- CompTIA Network+, 2005
- Ken is Vancouver-born and raised. After growing up on the North Shore, Ken has settled into the Fairview Slopes neighbourhood where he lives with his partner of 18 years.