Areas of Practice
Heather McMahon joined Hammerco in 2017 and has 8 years of experience in litigation.
Heather has represented clients in provincial and supreme courts and helped many others reach practical resolutions of their disputes.
- Admitted to the Bar of British Columbia, 2013
- University of Windsor, Juris Doctor, 2012
Memberships and Affiliations
- Member, Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Supervising Lawyer, MS Society Volunteer Legal Advocacy Program
Awards and Achievements
- Women in Law Award – Boutique Law Firm of the Year, Lawyer Monthly Magazine 2022
- Post-Trial Deductions: Section 83 of the Insurance (Vehicle) Act, 2020