Areas of Practice
Anthony specializes in estate litigation and personal injury. He enjoys the challenge of navigating the complex waters of litigation to assist clients.
Anthony has successfully advocated for clients in the Supreme Court of British Columbia, and has assisted senior counsel in the Court of Appeal and the Supreme Court of Canada.
Anthony Eden received his BA in English Literature from UBC, then went on to receive his law degree, with honours, from the University of London.
- Admitted to the Bar of British Columbia, 2015
- LLB (Honours) University of London, Queen Mary College, 2013
- BA, English Literature, University of British Columbia, 2011
Memberships and Affiliations
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Network for the Prevention of Elder Abuse
Awards and Achievements
- Graduating Student Leader Award, UBC, 2011
- The Globe and Mail
The Bay Street whiz kid who wasn’t: Searching for the real Gary Ng | January 15, 2021
- Member, Georgians Old Boys Association
- Committee Member, Arbutus Club
- Committee Member, Marine Drive Golf Club
- In his free time, Tony enjoys golfing, playing ice hockey, skiing and snowboarding. He also enjoys fiction and can be found on weekends, book in hand, in various coffee shops around Vancouver.
- Vancouver, Sea to Sky Corridor, Okanagan, Vancouver Island