Areas of Practice
Prior to joining Hammerco Lawyers, Ainsley worked at a large insurance defence firm in Vancouver where she developed an understanding of how insurance companies defend personal injury claims.
Ainsley effectively resolves client’s claims through informal negotiations, mediations, and settlement conferences. Ainsley relies on open and honest communication with her clients to identify their needs and ensure the best possible outcome in every instance.
Ainsley has trial experience in both the Provincial and Supreme Courts of British Columbia.
- Admitted to the Bar of British Columbia, 2013
- BA, University of British Columbia, 2009
- JD, University of Victoria, 2012
Memberships and Affiliations
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Co-chair, Young Lawyers Lower Mainland Section, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Women Lawyers Forum Mentoring Committee, Canadian Bar Association
- Secretary, Insurance Law National Section, Canadian Bar Association
- Board of Directors, B.C. Canadian Bar Association, 2016-2017
- Member, Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia
Awards and Achievements
- Women in Law Award – Boutique Law Firm of the Year, Lawyer Monthly Magazine 2022
- Ainsley enjoys cycling, hiking, and spending time with her family.
- Member, WOWride Women’s Road Cycling Club