Who we are
Hammerco Lawyers is a widely recognized B.C. law firm who has been selected as one of Canada’s top employers and voted best law firm to work for in Vancouver. We offer our team members a dynamic and collaborative environment with autonomy, while providing supportive leadership and mentorship.
We confidently work together to find clear, smart, and intuitive solutions for our clients. We value individuals who are solution focused, innovative, and who are driven to help others.
Hammerco offers a flexible, hybrid work environment. We recognize that we all have lives outside of work and we want you to succeed in your work and personal life.
Hammerco has invested in the long-term growth of its practice areas, including personal injury and civil sexual assault, throughout British Columbia. We combine our top-notch legal skills with true passion for what we do.
Who you are
Our team is looking for an experienced Litigator with an interest in civil sexual assault and personal injury claims. The successful candidate will work primarily with the growing sexual assault practice group under practice lead Morgyn Chandler and may also have a role in general civil litigation.
The successful candidate for this position will have:
- 1-3+ years of experience in litigation
- Experience in sexual assault litigation or trauma education is an asset
- Experience in general civil litigation an asset
- Empathy, compassion, and a team-oriented approach
- Drive to provide exceptional client service and deliver results through powerful legal solutions
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to remain calm in stressful legal proceedings
- Resourcefulness and a strategic mindset for complex problem solving
- Entrepreneurial spirit with an interest in business development
- Possess strong efficiency, optimization, organizational, and communication skills
- Voices concerns in a proactive and constructive solution-oriented manner
- Acts in a manner reflective of the company culture of high moral/ethical standards, innovation and continuous evolution, trust in team, continuous improvement, and sustainable relationships; and
- Observe and reflect our firm values of Results, Collaboration, Trust, and Generosity.
What we offer
In addition to a competitive base salary, we provide:
- Comprehensive benefits package
- A competitive bonus and commission structure
- Annual Health Care Spending Account
- Opportunities for personal growth and professional development
- Mentorship and coaching opportunities
- Client development and marketing budgets
- A generous vacation allotment
- Paid parking
- Mobile phone subsidy
- Home IT set up and furnishing budget
- A flexible ‘hotel style’ office environment with ergonomic sit-stand desks in every office
- A diverse, equitable and inclusive company with equal opportunities for all employees
- The ability to influence and make a significant impact
If this sounds like a good opportunity for you, please submit the form below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.