We are committed to resolving cases safely and effectively.
In a time of social distancing, we have swiftly moved from in-person to virtual dispute resolution. Virtual mediation by video conference is not necessarily new but has not widely been used until now.
So far, we have found virtual mediation very effective for resolving disputes.
- move your case forward from the comfort of your own home
- have real time discussions instead of delays by email
- documents can be shared between parties, usually beforehand
- group meetings are possible thanks to video platforms like Zoom
- you still get face-to-face interactions